Only 500 cars being produced. Available in either Inferno Orange Metallic or Supersonic Blue with suede interior and body color stitching. 19″ front/ 20″ rear black 20 spoke wheels, black mirrors and headlamps, body color door handles, CFZ carbon fiber body pieces plus black front splitter, black rockers, raised hood, full width body color ZR1 style rear spoiler
Z06 performance package includes:
- Brembo Carbon Ceramic Brakes
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control
- Michelin PS2 Tires
Corvette Ownership Experience
No other luxury sport nameplate offers many different means available to customers to personalize and memorialize their ownership experience.
- Corvette engine build experience for Z06 and ZR1 customers – opportunity to be part of hand-built production of the actual LS7 or LS9 engine that will go into the customers vehicle.
- Corvette buyer tour is the opportunity for customers to walk the Bowling Green production line as their Corvette is assembled.
- Corvette museum delivery is the only national museum dedicated to Corvette in which customers may accept delivery of their new car
- Corvette ZR1 Driving School has paid tuition for customers purchasing the ZR1 models. Schools are located at Bondurant (Phonix, AZ) and Ron Fellow’s School (Parump, NV)
- Corvette Owner Corrals at ALMS Races – The opportunity for Corvette owners to get “up close and personal” with all the Corvette racing action.